Are you struggling with CE 33105-2 error on your PS4? Read on to discover a simple fix that can help you get back to gaming without any hassle.
Fixing Corrupted Data on PS4
To fix the CE-33105-2 error on your PS4 caused by corrupted data, you can try rebuilding your database. Here are the steps:
1. Turn off your PS4 completely.
2. Press and hold the power button until you hear two beeps, then release the button. This will start the system in Safe Mode.
3. Connect your controller to the PS4 using a USB cable.
4. Select “Rebuild Database” from the options menu. This may take some time.
After the process is complete, your PS4 should be able to load your games and saves without issue. Keep in mind that rebuilding your database may not be effective for all data errors, but it’s worth a try before resorting to more drastic measures.
Tips to Avoid Data Loss on PS4
- Always backup your data: Regularly backup your game saves, settings, and other important data to an external hard drive or cloud storage.
- Keep your PS4 system updated: Install the latest firmware updates for your PS4 system to ensure optimal performance and security.
- Use a surge protector: Protect your PS4 system from power surges and outages by using a surge protector.
- Avoid sudden power loss: Avoid unplugging your PS4 system while it’s still on or during a system update as it can result in data loss.
- Clean your PS4 system: Regularly clean your PS4 system to prevent dust buildup that can cause hardware issues and data loss.
- Don’t play with modded games: Playing with modded games can increase the risk of data loss and system instability.
- Don’t turn off your PS4 system by the power button: Always use the power button on the PS4 controller to turn off your system to prevent data loss and hardware damage.
Understanding OEM Part Number Cross References
|Understanding OEM Part Number Cross References|
|Part Number||Cross Reference|
|CE 33105-2||Equivalent to SAA-001 and SAA-002|
|CUH-ZCT1E||Equivalent to CUH-ZCT1U and CUH-ZCT1H|
|KSB0912HE||Equivalent to KSB0912HA and KSB0912HB|
|ADP-240CR||Equivalent to ADP-240AR and ADP-240ER|
|UD-1375E||Equivalent to UD-1375B and UD-1375C|
Technical Specifications for CE 33105 2
Technical Specifications for CE 33105-2 error fix for PS4:
– CE-33105-2 error prompts when there’s a data error with the save file.
– This issue can be fixed by rebuilding the database in Safe Mode.
– To enter Safe Mode, turn off the PS4 completely and then hold down the power button for around 7 seconds.
– Connect the controller via USB and select “Rebuild Database” from the Safe Mode options.
– This process may take a while and can result in the loss of some data, so make sure to backup anything important.
– After rebuilding the database, start the game and load the save file from the most recent save point or autosave.
– If the issue persists, check for any corrupted files or references to “REFRaiN” or “PSYNCIN” in the save data.
– If all else fails, contact the game’s support services or seek help from the community on Reddit or other platforms.
Keep in mind that this fix is specific to the CE-33105-2 error and may not be effective for other issues or error codes. Always reference the game’s information or seek advice from the game’s partners for the most accurate and helpful steps.