GST- Goods & Services Tax is considered as an indirect tax for the whole nation that would make India one unified common market. It is a tax which is imposed on the sale, manufacturing and the usage of the goods and services. It is a single tax that is imposed on the supply of the goods and services, right from the manufacturer to the customer. The credits of the input taxes that are paid at each stage will be available in the subsequent stage of value addition which makes GST essentially a tax only on the value addition on each stage. The final consumers will bear only the tax charged by the last dealer in the supply chain with the set of benefits that are at all the previous stages.
Duration : 15 Days | Classes: Mon-Fri, 1 Hr./day Weekend: Sat-Sun, 2½ Hrs./day
- About Tax Structure in India
- About Indirect Taxes
- Central Taxes and State Taxes
- About GST
- Benefits of GST
- Type of Taxes under GST
- CGST, SGST and IGST
- GST Working Principle
- Registration Process of GST
- GST Common Portal Login
- GST Registration Form Filing.
- Getting Application Number
- Uploading Required documents
- Get Certificate of Registration `
- Authentication & Document required for Various Regs. types.
- Person Required - TDS
- Composition Scheme
- Amendments in Registration
- Agricultural Process
- Person falling in threshold exemption limits
- Person making nil rated supplies
- Neither supply of goods nor services
- What is Composition Scheme
- Key Features, Who can avail, Tax Composition etc.
- About CGST, SGST & IGST
- Taxes mixed under CGST, SGST & IGST
- Differences between CGST,SGST & IGST
- Current Invoice Regime
- Tax Invoice : Excise Invoice, VAT Invoice,
- GST Invoice Regime
- GST Invoice
- Bill of Supply
- GST Invoice Particulars
- Format of Invoice
- Bill of Supply and Its Particulars
- Copies of GST Invoice are to be issued.
- Special Cases for GST Invoice
- Types of GST Return Filing Forms
- Various Business Types
- Regular Dealer : GSTR1/GSTR2A/GSTR2/GSTR1
- GSTR3/GST/ITC 1/GSRT 3A/GSTR 9
- Composite Dealer:GSTR 4A/GSRT 4/GSTR 9A
- Foreign Non-resident Taxpayer : GSTR 5
- Input Service Distributors :GSTR 6/GSTR 6A
- Tax Deductor :GSTR 7/GSTR 7A
- E-commerce Operator : GSTR 8
- Govt Departments & UN Bodies : GSTR-11
- Return Formats & Filing Process and Due Dates
- Different type of Supplies
- Place of Supply and Input Credit
- Real Time Training with experienced, qualified and friendly trainers.
- Job Oriented training will help you in companies.
- Free PD Class & Placement Offer for various courses.
- Fully WiFi enabled Campus and Class Rooms.
- Weekend Batch Facility for working persons.
Various Accountig Jobs after Completing this course are as below:
- Accounts Executive
- Senior Accounts Executive
- Account Assistant
- Senior Accountant
- MIS Executive
- Backend Process
- CCE in Back Office Process
- Tally Operator
- Tally Trainer
Hello Friends, my name is Akashay, I am doing Tally.ERP9+GST Training from DGA Professional Institute, and as per my suggestion dga is the best training institute for Tally.erp9 with GST (Practical Training). They Provide the training sessions with Live Project's and based on industrial working. Join DGA Join Growth
Their Teaching Methods are Unique. Assignments and course material they provided are best class and easily understoodable. Explanation of Topics is superb.Special Thanks to Jeewan Sir, their examples always shows their expertise on the topic. Because of his Teaching, working in Tally.erp9 looks to be very simple. Much thanks to you sir.
Hello Guys, my name is Ravi. I have pursuing Tally.erp9 here and very satisfied with the institute and faculty. They Provide free demo classes before joining any course. GST is new topic for the market but understanding of the topic is very easy with the DGA faculties team.